As many of you may be aware, the Hujjat KSIMC elections for the next committee is due to take place on Sunday 6 September between 10.30am to 7.30pm (elders will have priority access from 10.30am – 12pm).
The Presidential Candidates (in alphabetical order) are:
(i) Saklain Meghjee (click here for manifesto)
(ii) Hamid Pirbhai (click here for manifesto)
Details of the full team has been included below.
Given the current Covid-19 on going situation please find below further details of the elections and voting process on Sunday 6 September 2020. It is very imperative, important and critical that our members partake in the elections and voting process and make each of out votes count.
We are at a very critical phase in the evolvement of both Stanmore Jafferys and Hujjat KSIMC and it is essential we have an essential input into the advancement of the community as a whole.
The Election & Voting Process:
Date: Sunday 6 September 2020
Time: 10.30am to 7.30pm
Venue: Hussaini Islamic Centre, Wood Lane, Stanmore, HA7 4LQ (follow the volunteers once you enter the Centre)
Voting Process: Drive in – Vote – Drive Out
On the day:
(i) Voting Eligibility:
Voting is open to the following paid Hujjat KSIMC Members:
- Life Members
- Annual members
- Spouse of Point 1 or 2 above ( provided spouse registration forms filled)
- Student members (provided member for 2 years )
- Single ladies independent member
Hujjat KSIMC Members should call the Admin office on: 0208 420 7923 in-case of any queries.
(ii) Requirements & Do’s and Don’t’s:
- Photo ID Required (Driving Licence, Passport, Student ID Cards, Photo Senior Citizenship cards)
- Bring your OWN Pen
- You will receive Ballot papers on arrival and registration
- Ballot papers to be completed in the car
- Ballot papers to be placed in the designated boxes on completions
- No Pedestrians permitted
- No Toilet/Wudhoo/Salat facilities available
Look forward to seeing many SJ Members turning up in large numbers to vote.
Salams & Duas