Dr Anver Dhanjee shared his feedback from SJ Fitness class on 9th February 2020.
Really benefitted in today’s (as always) excellent energetic, sweating session; thanks to Dr Mahmood/ Nadir for pushing us and motivating us. Especially, Doc; your anecdotes were delivered at the right moment which re-energised me on every occasion. The sessions that I try to attend gives me the following:
- I am committed to the long-term process, the results will come anyway.
- This training gives me an opportunity to scheduling. This schedule pulls me back on track as quickly as possible which governs my actions, not my level of motivation.
- Doc; thanks for focusing on the best exercises. Great results come from great focus, not great variety.
- The best part of the session was that you started light and trained for volume before intensity. I was given the opportunity to build the capacity to do the work before I started testing my limits.This really worked very well for me given my age.
- Thanks to you guys I am making SLOW progress each week.
Talib and Bhabhi thanks for the lovely KARAK CHAI which was really delicious and stimulating (very close to Chaiwalla in Slough), and I am nibbling my cheese-salad healthy bun as I write this; my lunch at home with an apple-a-day-keeps-the-Doctor-away. See you all next week,
Dr Anver Dhanjee