GENTS MEMBERSHIP 2020
Please see below our finalised subscriptions for the year 1 January 2020 for Gents and the available methods of payment.
|ADL-006||Racket Sports All||£260|
|U16-003||SJRS Boys Night||£75|
|U16-004||Badminton: Advanced Youth||£120|
|U16-005||Table Tennis (Saturday)||£90|
|Pay As You Go||Cost|
|Badminton – Adults||£5|
|SJFC – Adults Football||£5|
|Tennis – Adults||£5|
|Table Tennis – Adults||£5|
|Table Tennis – Boys||£3|
The above subscriptions for 2020 have been based on the following estimated sessions for 2020:
|Sport||No of Sessions||Day|
|Badminton SJRS Boys Night||35||Friday|
Key Important Points – 2020 Subscriptions:
The subscriptions for 2020 has been computed based on the following key points:
1. To simplify the membership classes – this has now been streamlined to only 3 membership categories (Adults, Students & U16s). The age band is at 1 January 2020, (ie if you are 16 years old and below on 1 January then you qualify for U16 membership).
2. To simplify the membership options – all sports now have a separate stand-alone subscription rate (the numerous membership combinations have now been replaced).
3. We have introduced a yearly subscription and a PAYG option this year for Adults Badminton and Adults & Youth Table Tennis (Saturday Morning session). Where the session is full, priority will go to the yearly members and then will be opened up to PAYG members.
4. To partake in any PAYG sport, you need to become a Basic Member (ADL-001 / STD-001 / U16-001) (if you have not paid for any of the above membership options; the basic rate has been automatically rolled into the total subscription and thus you do not need to buy a separate Basic Membership).
5. U16-003: SJRS Boys Night (Friday evening sessions) – this covers Badminton, Table Tennis and Tennis.
6. U16-004: Advanced Youth Badminton: Eligible to attend SJRS Boys Night and One Adult session a week based on ability (to be able to qualify for this membership, the Adults Badminton Coordinator needs to assess and approve the player for eligibility).
7. There is a 10% Discount available if you subscribe to more than ONE sport. If you have only subscribed to one sport than this discount is NOT available. The code on check out is: ‘SJ10′.
8. Due to health and safety reasons, there is only a maximum of 50 members permitted for a swimming session (imposed by the swimming venue). Once we received the maximum numbers for Saturday / Sunday swimming sessions, the membership will be capped.
9. Please renew your subscriptions asap. We currently have a waiting list for SJFA Youth Football, based on the number of sign ups we get by 31 January for existing members, we will be opening up the waiting list on 1 February 2020. It is therefore very important that you sign up by 31 January 2020.
1. Single Payment:
Click here for registration link
(i) ONE registration MUST be filled out for EACH person
(ii) Do NOT buy MULTIPLE Subscriptions for Multiple people on one purchase, otherwise the other purchases will NOT be recognised as a member on our database reports.
(iii) Under “Member Second Name & First Name”: Please ensure you type in the name of the member themselves ie for Students & u16s this should be their name (NOT the name of the parents)
(iv) Please read the terms and conditions
2. Direct Debit System (monthly payment):
Click here for the registration link
(i) One form must be filled out for EACH member (Adult, Student & U16)
(ii) You will need your existing Go Cardless Reference will look something like: STANMOREJAFF-5AC4K
(iii) You only need one Go Cardless Mandate/Reference for each household (ie you don’t need a separate mandate/reference for each Student/U16 etc). This can be found either:
a) On your initial email when you set up Go-Cardless last year
b) On an email from Go-Cardless when your first Direct Debit was set up
c) On an email from Go-Cardless last month when your last Direct Debit went out
Fill out the GoCardless form to set up your Direct Debit with GoCardless
You will receive an automated email confirming that you have filled out the GoCardless form correctly. You only need to fill out the GoCardless form once for each household (even if you are paying for multiple people Students/U16s etc). You will need the unique reference number: ref: STANMOREJAFF-***** when filling out form below in step 3.
Click here for the registration link and choose your membership options. You will need to have completed step 1 before you do this as you will need your GoCardless Reference Number.
A member of the Stanmore Jafferys team will set up your direct debit. If you have registered for more than one sport, your 10% discount will be applied for you.
We will NOT be accepting BACS, Cash or Cheques payments. If you need to pay by cash or cheque, please find a friends/relative who can pay on your behalf as every MEMBER needs to fill out an online form.
Since 2016; we have put a Direct Debit system in place to spread the burden/costs.
However, we do recognise there maybe members who may find the financial commitment a stretch even with the DD system in place.
We are a COMMUNITY club, a financial constraint should NEVER be a reason for ANYONE not to be able to partake in SJ sports.
If you/you are aware of anyone who requires assistance please contact our treasurer: Asgherali Gulamhusein (email@example.com) in strictest of confidence (or your coordinator/any SJ committee member you may feel comfortable in approaching) and we will ensure the query is responded to in the appropriate manner with utmost respect and confidence.
For any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will revert.