As the sun starts to shine brighter and longer, that’s our sign to get back into the swing of things. The adult Tennis sessions will be back from next week – Tuesday 22nd March at Merchant Taylors School from 8 – 9.30pm
Last year was a great success as we saw many new comers start playing or many who got back into the sport after taking a prolonged break. This year the momentum will continue with many of us excited and eagerly waiting to play again.
To get everyone warmed up, we will be planning to run two sessions (22nd, 29th) before we take a break for Mahe Ramadhan and then continue back in May all the way through to November (yes Tennis now runs for 9 months in the year)! We know there are many of you out there that keep thinking about starting to play, so here’s a list of some key highlights to convince you:
– We cater for all standards and abilities
– All sessions are led by accredited & licenced coaches to help you learn/improve your game along the way.
– Some great high quality all weather floodlight courts – exclusively for our use.
– Two parallel sessions running for Beginners and intermediates/advanced levels.
– Due to the increased demand we now have a minimum of 24 spaces available across a 90 minute session!
– All equipment is provided, all you have to bring is a racket.
The costs of these sessions will now be £7 ( a small increase from last year). Please also remember to pay your SJ Annual membership for 2022 before your register for the week.
Please join our WhatsApp group for weekly sign up links and to stay tuned for more events through the year!
Lastly, if you require any advise, be it buying a new racket, a question about the session or wanting to excel your game further, please feel free to get in touch with any of the admins on the group and we will be happy to help.
SJ Racket Sports